NoMo Tears

NoMo Tears. The inner feelings expressed in an arena that is open to correction & critique. Not with-holding anything. We all are growing each and every day(or at least we should be). I decided a few years back that I wanted to help those who lacked guidance, support, sharing,love,inspiration,motivation,caring,and discipline. This gives me an outlet to work on these areas of concern and develop additional qualities. EACH ONE SHOULD TEACH ONE.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Heckle & Jeckle. Yes, these two make my world go 'round. Sometimes, it's a never ending, revolving, cycle. Gotta Love Them! Between school, church, choir rehearsal, figure skating, football, travel, and good old family time-there's not much time left for anything else. "ME TIME" is a must. I get it whenever I find a niche. They can be more than a notion, but it's all worth it. Raising a child in the way you would have them go is a must. Later in life, they look back and say "Thank You" for giving them guidance, love, support, and a solid foundation.