NoMo Tears

NoMo Tears. The inner feelings expressed in an arena that is open to correction & critique. Not with-holding anything. We all are growing each and every day(or at least we should be). I decided a few years back that I wanted to help those who lacked guidance, support, sharing,love,inspiration,motivation,caring,and discipline. This gives me an outlet to work on these areas of concern and develop additional qualities. EACH ONE SHOULD TEACH ONE.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

When You Believe


To Believe. Webster says that to believe is to accept as true or real; to have confidence: with in, to have religious faith. When I was younger, these meanings did not carry the same weight. As I grew in age and faith, these definitions carried much more weight. As we go through situations, we either develop a strong belief system, or a high tolerance for pain and disappointment. Whenever I hear the phrase "If you can believe it, you can achieve it", I know that there is much work to be done to get the desired results for any situation. When you believe, you have faith that you will complete the task at hand. However, just to think it is not enough. You have to live it, want it, visualize it, and act on it in a positive manner. I came up with the idea for my foundation in the year 2000. I completed half of the paperwork, and guess what? I only received half of the benefits. Back then, I could not receive donations from individuals or corporations and deem them as tax right-offs. Once I completed ALL of the necessary paper work, I then received ALL of the benefits of a non-profit organization that has tax exempt status. To have the legal documents in your hand, and realize that the sky is the limit is AWESOME! It feels great to know that you followed through with your vision and made it become a reality. When you surround yourself with positive individuals who are constantly making things happen, personal upward mobility becomes second nature. With God, ALL things are possible.
Ralph Marston once said...
-It feels great to think about all the good things you plan to do. It feels even better, tremendously so, to actually get them done. Dream and plan, think and talk about all the great things you intend to do. Then follow through, and truly experience the best you can imagine.